Our advanced skin care treatments are result-oriented and targets your speficic skin care needs. Treatments are customized and tailored to suit your skin.
Stem Cell Organic Facial Treatment
- Using organic red grape stem cells harvested from unripened red grape berries from Hungary. Product is certified organic, no parabens or harmful synthetics. It is safe-no environmental contaminants such as pesticides, toxins, heavy metals.The self-renewal growth characteristics of the phyto-nutrient and protein packed repair, rejuvenate and awaken dormant skin cells, make them act as younger active cells, which leads to age-delaying protection.
- Contains powerful antioxidants and free radical scavengers to protect the skin and the epidermal stem cells from UV radiation and premature photo-aging.
- Promotes younger looking skin – maintains healthy stem cell characteristics, preserves the youthful look and vitality of skin
Acne Purifying Treatment
- Acne is a condition affecting both teenagers and adults. Classic acne blemishes and breakouts include blackheads and pimples. With today advances in skin care formulations our experienced professionals can help you to control acne. This treatment is designed to help control and reduce breakouts. Home care is a very important part of this treatment.
- High Frequency or Cleartouch Microphototherapy is used to stimulate, sanitize, and heal the skin.
- Series of bi-weekly treatment is recommended.
Blemish-Prone Teen Facial Treatment
- For 17 or younger suffering from moderate to severe form of acne.
- Acne condition affecting teenagers regardless of what its caused: hormones, bacteria, diet, genetics, makeup, our skin care specialists can help you understand how acne forms and how to prevent it.
- This treatment is designed to help control and reduce breakouts. Home care is a very important part of this treatment.
- High Frequency or LED Blue Light Therapy is used to stimulate, sanitize, and heal the skin.
- Series of bi-weekly treatment is recommended.
- For skin rejuvenation & collagen renewal
- This latest in skin care technology emits gentle pulses of light and heat energy (LHE) to refresh and revive your skin. This revolutionary non-ablative, non-abrasive procedure requires no downtime or recovery time.
- Pamper yourself and keep them guessing with healthier, younger looking skin.
- Stimulate collagen production and improve facial tone and elasticity
- Reduce the signs of aging such as wrinkles
- Enhance results of even the most basic facial
- Smooth and even out skin tone for healthier and younger looking skin
- Treatment includes full facial with extraction
Chemical Peel (Face/Body)
- Sun exposure, acne or just getting older can leave your skin tone uneven, wrinkled, spotted or scarred. If you want your skin to look smoother and younger, consider a chemical peel, which uses a chemical solution to smooth the texture of your skin by removing the damaged outer layers.A chemical peel, also called chemexfoliation or derma peeling, is one of the least invasive ways to improve the appearance of your skin. Although chemical peels are used mostly on the face, they can also be used to improve the skin on your neck, hands or body.Improves irregular skin pigmentation, acne or acne scars, fine lines and wrinkles, rough skin and scaly patches, scars, sun-damaged skin.
“Time Master” Super Lift
- A combination of Electroportation and Microcurrent treatment to penetrate peptides and stimulate collagen and elastin, reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- This treatment will give facial muscles a workout, enhancing the skin’s elasticity and firmess,
- With Anti-Aging Facial, this treatment will restore your youthful and glowing complexion!
- Contraindication: pacemaker, hemophilia, pregnancy
SWiCH™ Dermal Rejuvenation System
- For aging, photo-damaged or environmentally damaged skin.A scientific breakthrough that helps restores skin to its youthful appearance. With the SWiCH™ System, it is now possible to achieve repair of the skin without having to induce tissue damage. The body’s repair systems, including that in the skin, are held in a ready state at all times. Understanding what is needed to trigger the system is the key to the efficacy of the SWiCH™ System.
- Repeated monthly treatment can be performed at regular intervals without risk of over-treatment.
- For acne, rocacea, sun-damaged skin, telangiectasia
- The Oxygen Rx treatment can be used on any skin type. The germicidal action makes it extremely beneficial for acne. The lightening and vasoconstricting capabilities give instant results. The procedure is quick, easy and pleasant. The end result is clear and luminous skin with a feeling of firmness. It can be repeated as often as once a week (oxygen only). With the enzyme treatment included, it can be repeated once every other week.
- One of the most popular skin care treatments on the market, diamond microdermabrasion is an advanced method of skin exfoliation. It is effective at improving and reducing fine lines, superficial skin blemishes, blackheads/whiteheads, oily skin, and enlarged pores. Moreover, it stimulates the creation of collagen and cell turnover. The procedure is easy, painless and extremely effective.
- A less aggressive form of exfoliation for sensitive skin. This treatment provides an intense micro-massage to warm the skin tissue, stimulating the blood flow and effectively clearing the clogged pores. It also aids in product penetration into the deeper layers of the skin.
Microroller with LED Light Therapy
- The MicroRoller System is a cosmetic handheld device which consists of a titatnium roller with 200 micro-gauges. Applied to the skin to promote the production of collagen and elastin through controlled wound healing. It also aids in infusing therapeutic serums for greater penetration and increasing overall efficacy.
- LED light therapy is a non-invasive procedure done with panels of red and/or infrared lights that deliver low-level pulses of light up to three times brighter than the sun to activate skin cells. It works like photosynthesis for the skin – it converts light energy already found in skin cells to promote healing and anti-aging effects.
- Combination of these two procedures will stimulate the production of collagen and elastin through controlled wound healing to minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow`s feet, premature aging, acne/acne scars, uneven skin/hyperpigmentation.
Skin Growth/Mole Warts/Skin Tag Removal
- A safe, non-invasive treatment that permanently removes unsightly skin growths from your face and body in just one session. Skin growths are accumulations of various types of cells that look different from the normal surrounding skin. They may be raised or flat and range in color from dark brown or black to flesh-colored or red. The machine uses a high-frequency electrical current that delivers a precise spark through a micro-probe that cauterize and dessicate skin growths. During the procedure, the micro-probe remains above the skin surface, and it does not penetrate the skin. As growth is removed, a natural protective coating or scab develops that covers the treated area.
- This procedure is generally more effective than liquid nitrogen in removing skin growths. Frequently, more than one application of liquid nitrogen is needed to remove a growth, whereas this procedure can remove skin growth in one treatment.
- Once a skin growth has been treated, it does not return. However, if your skin is prone to these types of growths, new ones may appear in different places on your face and body.
- This treatment can remove:
- Skin Tags
- Cherry Angiomas
- Common Mole Warts
- Cholesterol Deposits
- Seborrheic Keratosis